Europa-List: Re: Stall warner-retrofit installation-classic (- Mod 61

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Stall warner-retrofit installation-classic (- Mod 61
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:51:08

I recently brought this mod and did it. Its just a short length of around 3.2
inside
dia tube with a smaller tube fixed in so the pvc tube goes on. The kit did
seem rather expensive seeing its just an RS sensor/switch but then the air
connectors are fairly pricey and Europa have to survive somehow. I didnt see the
point of providing the wire loom as each installl will be different.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: