Europa-List: Re: Best device to ratify the Actual Fuel Flow on a 914

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Best device to ratify the Actual Fuel Flow on a 914
From: Snowflake <matronics@b4.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:27:29

sblack wrote:
> I have the mgl ff1 and the ft60 red cube and there is a snag. The ft60 has a
k factor of 68000 but the ff1 only allows k factors up to 60000! Have you dealt
with this Ian?

Resurrecting an old thread, I know, but I just found this after a Google search
for info on using an FT-60 Red Cube with an FF-1.  The MGL website has info on
setting the right K-factor when using the FT-60:

http://www.mglavionics.com/Red_Cube_Instructions.pdf

> The EI manual lists the K-factor of the FT-60 at 68,000 pulses per Gallon.
> Since
the MGL Avionics system uses a liters K-factor, this value has to be divided
by 3.785 (Gallon/Liter ratio).
> Use the following in the setup:
> K-Factor: 18,000
> (Every FT-60 has the same K-factor)