Re: Europa-List: Aluminium Fuel Tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aluminium Fuel Tube
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:51:40
Hey Graham, I'm well underway with my cobra attachment but need to sort out t
he venting before I bond it in. I have a sight gauge and the normal vent to p
lumb into the cobra. I have the black grommets fittings, the ones you instal
l in a hole in the cobra wall and then push a barb through with an elbow fit
ting. Pity it doesnt come with a T piece, which would stop me having to inst
all two, have you any specific suggestions as others have said you have a mo
d, I havent heard of it unless it is the new standard up and over one, hope a
lls well with you two,
Reg
Tony Renshaw

Sent from my iPad

On 21/09/2011, at 8:52 PM, GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
 wrote:

> Tony
> Tim's aluminium elbow is highly recommended, it stops a lot of the fuel sm
ell in the cockpit, but make sure all the molding flash is carefully cut off
 the Cobra so that the rubber tube jopints sit snuggly and seal to the Cobra
, and the tank stub
> Graham

 layers of Bid to prevent deforming skin in hot temperatures (Aussie)

=========
=========
=========
=========