Europa-List: Drilling hole in fuel filler tube

Subject: Europa-List: Drilling hole in fuel filler tube
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:07:46

Giddy,
I am about to drill 1 or 2 holes in the neck of the fuel filler tube, for anti
syphon and vent. If I had a T piece ai suppose I could just drill 1 hole, but
I have seen others with 2, so feel I am safe to follow. I have plastic drill
bits
including 3/8", and am wondering about advice in affixing the black grommets
rubber plug variety as sold by Spruce, with the bsyonet metal fitting,
. Anyone done this before who can share any advice???
Reg
Tony Renshaw

Sent from my iPad