RE: Europa-List: The Aero 2012 Friedrichshafen Europa Gathering

Subject: RE: Europa-List: The Aero 2012 Friedrichshafen Europa Gathering
From: Ian Cook <iancook1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 09:29:49
Stephan,

          I may well be interested. Currently we are just on the final stage
of completing the flight testing of my machine G-CBHI the 1st UK approved
Europa Motor Glider, weather permitting completing the spin testing next
week. This has been long struggle with all sorts of modifications but it
finally looks as if we are winning. Please keep informed, I will be a little
more certain after next week!

Very Best Regards

Ian Cook