Europa-List: The Aero 2012 Friedrichshafen Europa Gathering

Subject: Europa-List: The Aero 2012 Friedrichshafen Europa Gathering
From: Stephan Cassel <stephan@scassel.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:00:28
Hi Europa Flyers and builders,

The Aero 2012 Friedrichshafen Europa Gathering is the subject.

You will find more information here: http://aero2012.scassel.se

It would be smashing if Europa flyers from all parts of Europe could
participate.

We (Svein Johnson and I) would like to book hotel for all pilots that
like participate
well in advanced due the amount of visitors at Aero 2012.
If your presence is not certain at this point it does not matter. First
of all we would like to see
how many pilots that would like to participate (in other words:  like to
fly, eat good food, have fun , watch an excellent exhibition and so
forth)

Hope to see you at Friedrichshafen 2012

Best regards
Stephan Cassel