Re: Europa-List: Naca vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Naca vents
From: Trevor Pond <trevpond@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:45:29
That will be marvellous.

Please email me: trevpond@aol.com with the
Price including postage

Regards

Trev

Sent from my iPhone

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Max Cointe
> Sent: 07 October 2011 09:01
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: RE: Europa-List: Naca vents
>

> Hi There all,
>

> As French we are used to play with clitoris, but I must admit that I broke
 one of the green Russian spiral. Has anybody one available? Do you think Eu
ropa delivers it (I didn=99t ask yet)?

er@matronics.com] De la part de Raimo Toivio
> Envoy=C3=A9 : jeudi 6 octobre 2011 20:13
> =C3 : europa-list@matronics.com
> Objet : Re: Europa-List: Naca vents
>

> Bob and Pete
>

> They work fine if adjust them just with a bit tender!
>

> It is very easy if same time have a bit imagination that (The Knob) is a s
weet clitoris. Do not broke it!

> Maybe that (ability to use those Naca vents with Russian vertical spiral) i
s deep inside in a Finnish nature: we have lived thousands of years just wes
t from Russia and our borderline is about 1000 miles long.

> Raimo OH-XRT Finland
>

> PS: if honest during the building phase I hated them. But there were so ma
ny things I would have liked to do otherway or change. But I had not compete
nce to do so. And did not want to use even more money. Hey I had a complete a
ircraft kit they said!  So I decided to go on with those vents. And using th
em gently they have worked just fine. If I remember correct these are new on
es =93 I also did broke them when trying them first time...and that is
 why I strenghtened them some how =93 maybe by using large area washer
s or so.

> RT
>

> do archive!

l spiral=9D. The end stops are weak and will broken easily.

> That's why we dislike them.  Cheep, crapy, miserable adjustments.  They br
oke the first time I attempted to open/close them (thankfully, before they w
ere installed).  And they are not repairable.  So they went into the dust bi
n and I bought outrageously expensive but completely functional vents (Ultim
ate Ventilators) from ACS.

> Bob Borger
>
> Rebuilding the instrument panel and working on a major weight reduction pr
ogram for The Little Dragon Lady.  She has to loose about 50 lbs (that's 3 S
tone 8 for you guys in the UK).  And the CG has to go back into the middle o
f the range.  A new, light weight, low power, panel along with removal of th
e big alternator should take care of most of that.

ref="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com

=========
=========
=========