AW: Europa-List: CAD file of instrument panel

Subject: AW: Europa-List: CAD file of instrument panel
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:37:42
Hi J=FCrgen,

Instrument panels you can get from Europa Aircraft for quite small
money.
They also have panel cuts with the Dynon D 100.

I have made my aluminium panels by myself. It needs some time but you
can
place your instruments where you want (see picture).

Good Luck,

Bruno

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----