Re: Europa-List: Can we borrow your tank?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Can we borrow your tank?
From: Nic <scouttwo@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 21:17:28

Fred,

I have read the stories of failing fuel tanks while landing in trees.

While a challenging feat to be sure, the tank shouid still not fail.

Aluminum would suffice but I already have one sized to fit.

I always figured the inner layer bonds with the outer layer throught the
holes.

This should encase the plastic which now would merely provide the shape.

I think I would also make a removeable lid panel to mount all tank access
through.

I have several motorcycle fuel pumps for 50 psi output for my CBR engine.

Nic :)