Re: Europa-List: Can we borrow your tank?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Can we borrow your tank?
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:33:42
I'd say either polyester or vinyl ester. The latter is stronger than polyes
ter, =0Athey used it for the Glasair, including the wing tanks.=0ACertainly
 OK with Avgas but I don't know about modern Mogas, alcohol is nasty =0Astu
ff just for starters.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A______________________________
__=0AFrom: Nic <scouttwo@sbcglobal.net>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0AS
ent: Friday, 23 September, 2011 22:06:52=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: Can we
sbcglobal.net>=0A=0AHello gentlemen.=0A=0AI still have xs A145 with gas tan
k.=0A=0AI always thought I would perforate with 2 inch (51mm) holes well st
aggered about =0Aall sides.=0A=0AThen glass inside and out, using the shape
 and reinforcing areas of need.=0A=0AWhat resins might be best for such an