Europa-List: Wing Pins

Subject: Europa-List: Wing Pins
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:43:23

I have been taking advantage of the spell of warm weather to fit the wings to
the
fuselage  in the back garden and make a few checks, as there is not room to
rig them in the workshop.
Embarrassingly I have discovered that  a while back I somehow managed to get the
wing for and aft lift pins set up so that there is a  6mm gap between the bush
in the seat back and the bush in the port wing (however the spar still looks
roughly parallel to the seat back)
It's been a long time since this was done and I don't really want to retrace my
steps to that extent so I'm considering mounting an aluminium or steel  spacer
on the seat back to cover the gap (I can still just about get the pip-pin fully
home).
The question is, has anyone else been here before or have any advice on this
particular
goof?

Thanks

Bill