Re: Europa-List: Re: Garmin pilot III required

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Garmin pilot III required
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:26:11
That's Interesting Richard but my pilot lll is over 15 years old and i have
never changed the internal battery,
I have always made sure the double AA battery's are fresh and run from the
aircraft power for all my flying,
it still holds routes in its memory and works very well, for the little
money i would get for it i will continue
to keep it as a backup,
Ivor
G-IVER