Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leaking, advice needed.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leaking, advice needed.
From: Dale Hetrick <gdh.hetrick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 07:58:05
Goff,
I just returned  from my hangar where I discovered that the fuel tank on my
tri-gear was also leaking and also on the starboard side.  The plane only
has a little over 100 hours on it.  I hope I won't have to replace it!
Please let me know what you learn about repair or replacement.
Thanks,
Dale Hetrick