Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leaking, advice needed.

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Leaking, advice needed.
From: goff <goffmoore@aviators.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 03:42:38

The fuel tank on our Europa Xs Tri-Gear is leaking. It appears to be coming from
the rear starboard side of the tank, and the rate is about 0.25 litres an hour.

We will have to replace the tank. We need a repair plan to agree with our
inspector.
Does anyone have one or something similar that will help us develop one?
Any advice or information welcome.

Does anyone have an unused tank they don't want?

What a pain.

Goff Moore
p/p Peter Field & Ian Swankie

G-CHOX
Kit #566, delivered 2002, first flight 2007, TTAF 170 hrs, Mogas.

Read this topic online here: