Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:46:45

Update:

Today I made a 1:45H flight for doing the in-flight adjustments for the EZ Pilot
II.

Conclusion is fairly straightforward: once I found the sweet spot for servo
neutral
(which took me about 5 minutes), I did not have to make any adjustments to
CRS and TRK tracking or PULL-IN settings.

Maximum deviation observed in CRS mode was 1 degree. In TRK-mode it was 0.02NM
maximum .

I also tested manual clutch override and simulated CRS deviations with
subsequent
INT. No surprises there, all worked as advertised...

One feature remains to be tested: emergency 175 degree turn. Given todays
observations
I trust that to be worknig by the book as well...

--------
Marcel
(Europa Classic Tri-Gear PH-MZW)

Read this topic online here: