Re: Europa-List: Tailwheel angle stop

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailwheel angle stop
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 04:25:23

        Hi Grame

        " I have seen a better way that looks to be part of the
rod/rudder (Graham Singleton) mod. I don't want to redo all the
inside rudder, but could I just use the limit bit does anyone know, and
is it through Europa?"

        I tried to buy just the stop from Graham but at the time he didn't
have any nor was he planning on making them. I think Europa is selling
his Mod kit, perhaps you could get just the stop from them?

        I made my own stop along with several other tail wheel mods.

        See two pages:

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27732&g2_page=1

        Ron Parigoris