Re: Europa-List: Trial fitting cockpit module

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trial fitting cockpit module
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:58:23

Thanks much for that detailed explanation. My cockpit module aligns
nearly perfect with the canoe without any cajoling. I could only
measure a 0.1-deg misalignment along the longitudinal axis, and that
is within the tolerance of my digital inclinometer. So I went ahead
and cleco'd the module to the firewall and canoe sides, then removed
it, and I am proceeding with populating the module.