Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Mothballed………what s

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Mothballed………what s
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:56:34

Tony, In my 914 handbook it talks about the engine being good for
undisturbed storage for 12 months only, and it requires you to turn the
engine over 3 revs  and inspect for corrosion every 6 months thereafter. If
those things haven't been done, I guess talking to your Rotax man soonest is
the smart move . Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ