Re: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Injection

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Injection
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:00:33

          BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Well, your last topic covered the mundane subject of a flat tyre and
that quickly developed into a full blown sexual fantasy, I can only
hazzard a guess that that you have developed a new femail sex toy?

        (Can't wait to see where this will go ;-)
        Nigel
 On Wed 03/08/11 19:50 , "Raimo Toivio" raimo.toivio@rwm.fi sent:
  Hi Martin
 This is slightly off-topic but I cannot resist:
 How about this vehicle engined by Rotax?
 Fuel injected, water cooled, three cylinder, four
 cyckles, super charged with intercooler, 255 HP @
 8000 rpm, 1493 cm3, very sophisticated sound and
 with extremely smooth endless power. Used to be
 inside GRP /composite structure. Very fast.
 It is my new toy but what is it?
 Cheers, Raimo Toivio
 Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417
 Updated flight hours /landings: