Re: Europa-List: Fuel Injection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Injection
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:50:37
Hi Martin

This is slightly off-topic but I cannot resist:

How about this vehicle engined by Rotax?

Fuel injected, water cooled, three cylinder, four
cyckles, super charged with intercooler, 255 HP @
8000 rpm, 1493 cm3, very sophisticated sound and
with extremely smooth endless power. Used to be
inside GRP /composite structure. Very fast.

It is my new toy but what is it?

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: