Europa-List: LOSW

Subject: Europa-List: LOSW
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:56:23

I had hoped to organise a Last of the Summer Wine trip in mid to  late
September - which basically consists of flying very gently round some of the
nicer parts of France concentrating on enjoyment! Unfortunately my
commitments now make it impossible for me to do that and I would be
delighted to hear from anyone who might be prepared to take on that not very
onerous responsibility. Maybe one our French friends could be persuaded to
show us the parts we might not have yet discovered? It would clearly need to
miss the LAA Rally weekend, 2-4/9/11 and the Texel weekend, 9-11/9/11
     Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ