Europa-List: 3rd Dutch Light Aircraft Flyin 2011

Subject: Europa-List: 3rd Dutch Light Aircraft Flyin 2011
From: timweert <tim.weert@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 02:45:31

Hi All,

>From friday september 9th until sunday september 11th, we organised the 3rd
>edition
of the Dutch Europa Flyin, renamed to Dutch Light Aircraft Flyin. To make
it possible we opened it for all disciplines in the light aviation.

See the website: www.flyin.nl

Be aware that Texel is the friendliest airfield in Holland!
We arranged the same beercontainer and tents as last year! sponsorred by the
Dutch
LAA/PFA

Kind regards,
Tim Weert and Henk Roelofs.[/b]