Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Ladies!!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Ladies!!!
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 00:40:02
Great Troy,

this charming Lady "Donna Belle" really likes
flying and you. Talking about EMHC during flight
is a valuable habit before overnighting at the
beach.

Attached a pix of my almost-too-much-loving wife
Marke and my Mono in a very remote, lonely and
alluring airfield EFRN.

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours: 222,0