Re: Europa-List: Europa Ladies!!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Ladies!!!
From: duanefamly@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 15:11:50

- if you even think about Europa same time during your personal  intime man
euvers, you could earn The 1st Level Membership of EMHC

I received my kit in 2002.....but this stage was reached the previous year.
 SHHHHH! Don't tell her!

- previous and any Europa must be visible same time (typical  hangar s-ex),
 you could earn The 2nd Level Membership of EMHC

That was achieved years ago.

- if you perform any kind of very adult operation in any Europa,  you could
 earn The 3rd Level (Europa is accepted to be not completed yet)

The wife and I discussed membership in the MHC and so the action was done a
s a learning experience......purely in the name of science.

- if you complete full operation in any Europa =93 completed or not
=93 you will earn The 4th Level

I'll have to show this email to the wife to check on her willingness....thi
s might involve jewelry!

- if you manage to performance any kind of s-ex uality in any Europa which
 is airborne =93 you will earn The 5th Level

More incentive to finish the build.

- if you manage to make full love as per original instructions in  any Euro
pa which is airborne  - you will earn The 6th Level

- if you manage to make full love as per original  instructions at an altit
ude minimum one mile (QNH) in a certain flying Europa  which is yours and y
ou have built it and both of you get same time The 7th  heaven, you will ea
rn The 7th Level Membership of EMHC for ever and  when  it is finally time
to fly the last flight to the west, all the other Members  will pay you an
engraved gravestone with the text 7Th Level EMHC Member  XX RIP.

This would definately be worth the risk!