Re: Europa-List: spam filter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: spam filter
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:45:19
Keith,
That went through OK.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

On 8/07/2011, at 11:00 AM, keith hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz> wrote
:

> Morning everyone,
>
> I would like to endorse Richard Lamprey's comments. My emails are also alw
ays blocked by the Barracuda spam filter. I have requested unblocking 3 time
s, following which I have had a window of about 12 hours 2 days later when I
 could get an email through. I'm not sure what the answer is, but at least i
t might help if Matt is aware of the extent of problem.

> If this gets through it will be the first for 2 years, otherwise I will as
k Tim Ward if he will kindly forward it.

=========
=========
=========
=========