Europa-List: William Mills' Ashes

Subject: Europa-List: William Mills' Ashes
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:38:39

Hi Folks,
At Williams funeral, members of the Europa community gave an undertaking to
Diana,
Williams wife, to scatter his ashes over Wales.
When I have been in contact with her over the last year or so, she has asked me
how these arrangements were progressing. I asked around a number of Europa
fliers
and it seemed the answer was that no one was following it up.
It appeared to me that this was an undertaking we should do our very best to
honour.
I am pleased to say that Dianas wishes were completed today. Those of you who
would
like full details, please contact me off list, though I would mention it
involved some expense.
Any of Williams friends who feel they would like to contribute please contact
me,
again off list.
I will be producing a record for Williams family, and would like to include the
names of any one who has helped.
All the Best,
Paddy

Paddy Clarke