Europa-List: re: celebration

Subject: Europa-List: re: celebration
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:05:18
Cheers,
        Respecting Fred Klein's release of Ms. Europa from her cradle, may I
note that (for anyone building within 300 miles of Burlington ON Canada), I
have just moved all the parts for a Europa cradle from behind the rec.-room
sofa and am hopeful I have no more need for same. This constitutes a
full-length cradle of 2x4 lengths holding 5/8" plywood compartments, per an
early club design, is easily transported (will deliver to save my marriage),
quickly re-erected and simply stored.
        Line up, and offer me a beer.
Ferg