AW: Europa-List: Heat shields - carbs

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Heat shields - carbs
From: A. Buess - Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:30:38

Bonjour Jean-Paul

You can use the fuel recuperation plates that normally come with the
standard Rotax airbox in combination with the Skydrive carb heat kit, I did
it and it works. Tomorrow I'll go to the workshop and take some pictures.
More information to come tomorrow evening.

Meilleures salutations

Alfred

Alfred Buess, Europa XS HB-YKI
CH-3700 Spiez, Switzerland