RE: Europa-List: Heat shields - carbs

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Heat shields - carbs
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:40:55

I have the carb heat system also - I made my own shields after cutting out the
stock ones and losing the drainage effect -  took a lot of time cutting and
fitting
- but does provide a heat shield and complete coverage of the carb for leaks
- ran a tube down the back for dainage of fuel if it should leak - can send
pictures if you wish -

gl