Europa-List: Singlehand de-/-rigging of the Trigear

Subject: Europa-List: Singlehand de-/-rigging of the Trigear
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 12:29:03

Hi all,

I have now my Anschau-trailer converted for the Trigear. Everything fits very
nice
and since the wings are stored on movable trolleys, I can slide the wings
out the (closed) trailer by about 3 meters to put them on a single hand rigging
aid (also offered by Anschau).

Since Anschau charges 1200 Euro for this rigging aid I am looking for a less
expensive
(self-made?) version. Can anyone share his/her experience in single hand
rigging/de-rigging of the Trigear?

I have to remark, that the vast majority of my flying someone will join me, but
I'm keen on the option going alone if I want to.

Photos would also be highly appreciated.

Roland

G-BZTI Trigear 914

Read this topic online here: