RE: Europa-List: Europa Design Trailer Question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Design Trailer Question
From: nigel henry <gbupa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 06:59:31

Hi Martin            I agree the trailer is a problem.  My  thoughts are a
hydraulic axle so the trailer can be lowered to the ground   also why can't
 the bed be folding or it comes apart  with pins ? I have a use for a small
er trailer  two wheels most of the time with a 1.8 meter bed max width is n
ot a problem  here in the UK we have a legal requirement that the trailer h
as to be braked  has anybody designed  a trailer like this ?
                                                        Nigel Henry