RE: Europa-List: Re: Bus bar

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Bus bar
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:08:44

Thanks to all for input
this wiring/instrument thing is pesky
Will

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of graeme bird
Sent: 14 May, 2011 06:15
Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bus bar

I did the same as Frans, used brass bolts through the firewall as the main
star points, I fed 5 wires with ring ends through a hole from the instrument
panel and connected on the bolts so I can easily remove the instrument
panel. I had noisy and quiet power and return and alternator output. Really
you want the battery to be the bus (but then my battery is in the FWFD). In
the instrument panel again I wired to brass bolts  on the ledge 2" from the
bottom for ground star connections to low power instruments etc.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: