Europa-List: Re: Bus bar

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bus bar
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 04:14:35

I did the same as Frans, used brass bolts through the firewall as the main star
points, I fed 5 wires with ring ends through a hole from the instrument panel
and connected on the bolts so I can easily remove the instrument panel. I had
noisy and quiet power and return and alternator output. Really you want the
battery
to be the bus (but then my battery is in the FWFD). In the instrument panel
again I wired to brass bolts  on the ledge 2" from the bottom for ground
star connections to low power instruments etc.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: