Europa-List: French Fly-in July 3rd

Subject: Europa-List: French Fly-in July 3rd
From: David Lewendon <davidlewendon@me.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:47:50
I am a new member of the Europa club having recently bought a Europa
XS Trigear Turbo.

My local airfield in France is having their annual "Portes Ouvertes"
or open day on July the 3rd.

If any club members or other flying friends fancy coming to a grass
roots French airfield for a nice lunch then you are welcome to come to
the event at La Rogerie, Mayenne.

The airfield ident is LF5322 and can be used on this web site for
flight planning (Many UK airfields are also in their database but they
don't show on the map).

http://navigeo.org/LOG

This is our airfield:

http://web.mac.com/comancheman/iWeb/Airfield/Airfield%20pics.html

Everyone is welcome and I am happy to help with finding accommodation
or car hire if required. Camping on the airfield is alright.  The RSA
homebuilders rally takes place over the same weekend 1st-3rd July at
Blois on the Loire so why not go there and call in to our event on the
way home?

The town of Mayenne is only 4 kms from the airfield. It is located on
the river Mayenne that runs through the middle of the town. There are
plenty of Hotels, shops and supermarkets etc.

If anyone needs more information then please let me have a land line
number and I will gladly call them.

Regards

David Lewendon