RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Capacity

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Capacity
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 09:00:42

Hi! Tim
I have to question your statement that the "two tank bottoms either side of
the saddle totalling 18 litres" means 9 litres in the reserve. It is my
belief that the starboard side is the smaller of the two sides so only an
actual measure will provide the correct reserve amount? Either way it is
best not assumed but remove any doubt by doing a measure.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG