Re: Europa-List: Build a Plane Project

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Build a Plane Project
From: roddyeuropa@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:22:47
Hi David. Yes, I have one. I believe it works but have never tested it. Let
 me know off list where to send it.

How I got it... bought from the US off ebay for $50 or whatever. The compan
y selling put the wrong value ($16,000) on the paperwork and the Fedex man
asked for =C2=A31,100 for the import tax. Luckily Rachel didn't pay. It the
n disappeared into the Fedex system for several months, but the sellor appo
logised profusely and sent me a brand new one. So in the end all happy.

Roddy