Europa-List: 912 new oil pressure sender and gauge wiring

Subject: Europa-List: 912 new oil pressure sender and gauge wiring
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 00:26:41

I have just struggled to get the oil pressure readings on my new 912 install
with
the skydrive VDO gauge and new style sender (mainly because I thought it was
oil purge/thermostat issues). The information supplied with the gauge was sparse
and misleading. In case anyone else is a the point of wiring, New sender
is current based 4-20mA and requires +12v (red) and signal to gauge(white) the
gauge needs ground and signal, not power and signal.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: