Re: Europa-List: Re: place for venturi -in air duct?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: place for venturi -in air duct?
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:07:03
<The drag caused by a venturi must be tiny based on its forward cross secti
on.>=0ANot true, the drag of a Europa is quite low for it's csarea, drag of
 a venturi =0Ais high, unless you totally re design it. you could easily ad
d 10% to your =0Acruise drag but don't ask me, I didn't do the sum.=0Athink
 of th coist of a year of extra fuel.=0Amy humble opinion=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A
=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co
.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Monday, 11 April, 2011 21:34:1
4=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: place for venturi -in air duct?=0A=0A-=0A=0AT
he drag caused by a venturi must be tiny based on its forward cross section
.=0A=0A=0AGraeme Bird, Electronics engineer, satellite processors,  Astrium
 Space (EADs)=0A=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY=0AMono Classic/XS FWFD 9
12ULS/Warp drive FP=0ABuild nearing completion=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topi
c online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=336656#33