Europa-List: Insurance

Subject: Europa-List: Insurance
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:49:30

I'm getting to the point in my build that I'm thinking about insurance.

I have gotten one from AOPA and one from the EAA insurance.  Both are pretty
high
to me, but I think a lot of that has to do with it being a
Experimental  aircraft.  The lowest was from EAA  while AOPA came a little
higher,
but they want me to have three hours in the Make and Model before I can fly.

Anybody  have a Tri gear XS that needs to do a little cross-country flight.

Drop me a line off forum : airbearfed@sbcglobal.net

Read this topic online here: