Re: Europa-List: Sun'n'Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun'n'Fun
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:42:41
Hi All,
We have a lot of other off airport stops in North FL on the way so Karen
& I are driving down. Not sure what days exactly but it looks like
Friday & Saturday we'll be at the show as of now. Looking forward to
seeing you all.

Jeff Roberts
N128LJ Gold Rush

On Mar 27, 2011, at 5:37 AM, PITT STEVEN wrote:

> 2 DAYS TO GO!!!
>
> Bud has the aircraft on stand (N95 and N100) and the British
contingent are on hand. 'Baby Blue flies' in today so (some of) the gang
will be together again.

> Last minute preparations are being made today and Engineering meetings
are being planned

> We look forward to seeing all friends new and old over the week ahead
so come along and see us. Don't forget 11.00 each day at the stand to
see who is around.