RE: Europa-List: Fwd: Europa for sale

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fwd: Europa for sale
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:23:52
Hi Bob:
As agreed today, I will call you FRI afternoon, April 1st, from Orlando, en
route to Lakeland to meet up with you at your Zephyrhills shop to pick up t
he EUROPA tailplane cores. I will prepare a Bill of Sale for you to sign as
 I need this for Canada Customs.
I look forward to see you there.
Thank you again for  all the help. Much appreciated!
Christoph
Christoph.both@acadiau.ca<mailto:Christoph.both@acadiau.ca>