Re: Europa-List: left wing airleron quick dosconnect - disaster?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: left wing airleron quick dosconnect - disaster?
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:32:31

Hello Will,
Your wing is like an I beam, a steel girder. The premise is not dissimilar to
the
way sandwich composite construction works, by having a core material separating
two composite sections that oppose each other, one in compression and the
other in tension. The factory will be the ones to help you. Good luck sorting
it.
Reg
Tony R.