RE: Europa-List: Araldite 420

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Araldite 420
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:38:40

Hi! Phil
The yellow paste of the premix Redux can be reactivated by carefully melting
it down. Do it gradually and stir it well whilst melting into a liquid. When
finished allow to cool and you should find all the crystals have returned to
the bulk and you should be left with the thick creamy original texture.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MK II Rotax 914,