Re: Europa-List: Re: cowl cutting - bak edge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: cowl cutting - bak edge
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:36:27
Dave=0Asensible plan!=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A______________________________
__=0AFrom: david park <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.
com=0ASent: Wednesday, 9 March, 2011 10:37:00=0ASubject: RE: Europa-List: R
e: cowl cutting - bak edge=0A=0A Hi Graham, Nev,=0AYes, I bought a new Warp
 Drive from Europa and they sent a spinner as described =0Aby Nev.  I had t
o replace it with an original Europa spinner.=0AAlso bought the Airmaster a
nd that comes with spinner backplate etc. looks like =0Aexcellent quality.
Test flying on Warp Drive.=0ADave P=0A =0A =0A_____________________________
___=0A To: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: Re: cowl c
utting - bak edge=0AFrom: neveyre@aol.co.uk=0ADate: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 03:27:4
 ?=0AThe original XS spinner was as I described with about a 1'' flange aft
 of the =0Aprop hub face, for some reason Europa have supplied non original
 spinner =0Aassemblies plucked it seems, at random, from an outside supplie
r [ I think Dave =0APark had one of those which he sent back] sets the enti
re spinner too far =0Aforward.=0ALuke 23, 34     Nev.=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A-----Or
iginal Message-----=0AFrom: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-l
ist <europa-list@matronics.com>=0ASent: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:27=0ASubject: Eu
ropa-List: Re: cowl cutting - bak edge=0A=0A=0A--> Europa-List message post
ed by: "graeme bird" <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0A=0AGraham, checking again I am
compliant with the 1" back from the front of the =0Aflange as it says in th
e manual, so it must be the spinner that doesnt come back =0A=0Aenough.=0A
=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY=0AMono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive
 FP=0ABuild nearing completion=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:
=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=333250#333250
=0Aarget=_blank>http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List =0Ap://for
ums.matronics.com blank>http://www.matronics.com/contribution     =0A=0A
target=_blank>http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List =0Attp://for