Europa-List: Re: cowl cutting - bak edge

Subject: Europa-List: Re: cowl cutting - bak edge
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:55:01

thanks Bud, I think I get the drift of most of it, one thing worries me now
though
is that you mention a spinner to cowl gap of 1/8th I just don't have enough
cowl to do that, I am going to end up with around 1/2". The top is resting on
the shaft of the 912S prop plate butted up to the back of the prop bolts and
I only have 1/8th of the cowl on the port side to cut off. Is a 3/8th gap going
to matter?

Regards Graeme

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: