RE: Europa-List: UK Europa share.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: UK Europa share.
From: nigel henry <gbupa@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:38:44

Hi Carl
I was interested shared expenses and maintained europa.
I have just started revaladating my licence at ........ and have a Europa i
n bits that I bought in 2006
I decided after 4 years and 2 month to return to flying  so dragging the Eu
ropa out of mothballs to be upgraded to a 914 and trigear  It suffered a gr
ound loop at Gloucester by it's previous owner I purchased it and sat on it
 since and now intend to repair it and fly it but that will take time.
I live in Oxford and would be interested in chatting to you about your requ
irements and options to see if we can agree on a format
I have had a pfa /Laa aircraft before and maintained it myself being a Long
 ez  but took it our of service in 2004 but have now decided to sell it=2C
wings off.
I have also been in a group flying an Air tourer out of Gloucester and have
 several types on my log book from Katannas robins Arrowto name a few.
                                         Nigel Henry

> From: carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Europa-List: UK Europa share.