Europa-List: UK Europa share.

Subject: Europa-List: UK Europa share.
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:00:48

Hi All,

We are looking for someone who would be willing to help with the running
costs and maintenance of our flying Europa in exchange for almost unlimited
use of the aircraft.

Due to my present job I have little time to fly the aircraft so it is
available most of the time. It's based at Bicester airfield in Oxfordshire
where there are virtually no restrictions on when you can fly.

Nominal upfront cost (to keep the arrangement legal) and a portion of the
hangarage/ insurance/ maintenance costs.

Would suit a builder (or anyone else) who wants to get their hands on a
flying Europa. Would also consider an outright sale (POA).

It's a mono wheel so conversion training would be required (and a PPL).

Please drop us a line if interested.

Carl & Dot Pattinson.
G-LABS