Europa-List: trailer tie downs

Subject: Europa-List: trailer tie downs
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:00:56
Further to my earlier email I have now photographed my tie downs and
these are attached.
2564 and 2562 show the nose wheel with the bolts on and off the nose
axle bolt.
2561 shows the winch, straps and tie down bottle screws ready in place.
2559 is the mainwheel chocking arrangement. Nothing ties down the main
wheels but the chocks hold the aircraft in place.
Hope this helps. If you need bigger resolutions on the photos let me
know.
Steve Pitt
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
DSCN2559
DSCN2561
DSCN2562