Re: Europa-List: 2011 Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2011 Rough River
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:53:17
Roger that Steve. I'll keep that in mind. You may ask around that if our
RR fly-in was on a different date... would that encourage some to come
over and if so how many. We would love to get some of you chaps over
here.

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush

On Feb 2, 2011, at 1:27 AM, Steven Pitt wrote:

> Jeff,
> Good to see your forward planning. I am sure there are many from this
side of the Atlantic who would love to visit. The only point I would
make at this stage is that the 9/10/11th September is also the Texel
Dutch Light Aircraft flyin in North Holland.
> Don't let that change your plans but this forward thinking is good to
allow people to make their choices in good time.
> The committee of the club is working on the flying programme and will
advise every one of dates as soon as possible.
> See you at Sun'n'Fun.
> Steve Pitt
> G-SMDH

flyers. This year I think we can increase the birds in attendance big
time. Maybe even get some of the far away lads to come across the pond
for some American beer.

title=http://forums.matronics.com/
href="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com
title=http://www.matronics.com/contribution