Re: Europa-List: 2011 Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2011 Rough River
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 08:48:48

Jeff,

Either way works for us.  We plan to fly in this year, weather permitting.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Tri-Gear, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S Prop
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Jan 31, 2011, at 23:04, JEFF ROBERTS wrote:

> Hi All,
> I had a moment so I thought this year it might be good try and get the weekend
booked before we're out of options like last. Although we all know booking it
last year two weeks after Labor Day weekend worked rather well for the weather
gods. Anyway if all are willing I would be glad to try and get this booked
the weekend of September 9th & 10th. Thats the 1st weekend after Labor Day
weekend.